Chayang Mission Society
|Unique Id of VO/NGO||AR/2016/0106748|
|Registered With||Registrar of Societies|
|Type of NGO||Registered Societies (Non-Government)|
|Copy of Registration Certificate||Available|
|Copy of Pan Card||Available|
|Act name||The Societies Registration Act, 1860|
|City of Registration||Seppa|
|State of Registration||ARUNACHAL PRADESH|
|Date of Registration||04-11-1999|
|Name||Designation||Pan Card||Aadhaar Card|
|Shri Tara Bagang||President||Available||Available|
|TUKRUK TAJO||Vice President||Available||Available|
Sector/ Key Issues
|Key Issues||Animal Husbandry, Dairying & Fisheries,Aged/Elderly,Agriculture,Art & Culture,Children,Differently Abled,Disaster Management,Education & Literacy,Environment & Forests,Food Processing,Health & Family Welfare,Housing,Human Rights,Information & Communication Technology,Legal Awareness & Aid,Micro Small & Medium Enterprises,Nutrition,Rural Development & Poverty Alleviation,Tribal Affairs,Vocational Training,Women's Development & Empowerment,|
|Operational Area-States||ARUNACHAL PRADESH,|
|Operational Area-District||ARUNACHAL PRADESH->East Kameng,|
|FCRA Available||FCRA Registration no.|
Details of Achievements
|1. To promote the peace and harmony among the various section of people irrespective of caste and creed.
2. To provide free education and skill development training to poor tribal women for their empowerment and economic development of their family.
3. To maintain the unity, integrity among the indigenous tribe of Arunachal Pradesh in particular and India as whole throughout the Chayang Mission.
4. To learn the Ethics and moral doctrines of truthfulness straightness, love to parents, respect to and compassion self respect equality, fraternity self dependents and self sufficient and mercy.
5. To establish Educational Institution for better brain culture and work culture.
6. To encourage and promote tradition rich handicraft and handloom, SSI unit and business venture.
7. To promote Tourism and focus the people of other state in natural beauty and all about its flora and fauna.
8. To establish piggery farm, Dairy farm, Goatery Farm, Fishery for self income generation purpose and other vocational orientation Institution.
9. To protect and preserve the hidden indigenous rich culture of Tribal societies.
10. To assist the Govt. in the time of any national emergency such as natural calamities and epidemics etc.
11. To protect against destruction of environment eco friendly such as fish in natural water wild life and destruction of forest.
12. To encourage the social forestry in the State.
13. To discourage the social evil practices such as polygamy, child marriage, force marriage and bonded labour.
14. To promote the living condition of rural masses by imparting awareness campaign about the Govt. plans and programmes.
15. To dissuade the Jhum cultivation.
16. To motivate, to organize the local people for promoting the Tea Cultivation, Horticulture, Agriculture & Sericulture etc.
17. To establish Medicinal plantation for economic gain of the society.
18. This society may establish shelter for old age men & women.
19. To establish forest base industry like cane, bamboo and wood etc.
20. To establish adult education centers.
21. To encourage and establish village forest area.
22. To acquire by gifts, purchase, exchange lease on higher or otherwise however and land building, easement and any property movables or immovable of any estate for the furtherance of all or the objectives of the institution.
23. To acquire funds from abroad for the fulfillment of any or all the above mentioned aim and objectives of the Mission with prior permission from the Government of India from time to time.
24. To do all other lawful things incidental or duly constitute managing committee as provided in the rules and regulations of the institution from time to time.
Source of Funds
|Department Name||Source||Finacial Year||Amount Sanctioned||Purpose|
|Address||Ms Bagang Kerosene Agency,
Type IV Colony, Seppa