|Unique Id of VO/NGO||AS/2009/0002772|
|Registered With||Charity Commissioner|
|Type of NGO||Trust (Non-Government)|
|Copy of Registration Certificate||Available|
|Copy of Pan Card||Available|
|Act name||Indian Trust Act 1882|
|City of Registration||Hojai|
|State of Registration||ASSAM|
|Date of Registration||18-07-2005|
|Name||Designation||Pan Card||Aadhaar Card|
Sector/ Key Issues
|Key Issues||Aged/Elderly,Agriculture,Children,Civic Issues,Differently Abled,Disaster Management,Drinking Water,Education & Literacy,Environment & Forests,Health & Family Welfare,Housing,Information & Communication Technology,Legal Awareness & Aid,Labour & Employment,Micro Finance (SHGs),Minority Issues,Micro Small & Medium Enterprises,Rural Development & Poverty Alleviation,Scientific & Industrial Research,Science & Technology,Urban Development & Poverty Alleviation,Vocational Training,Women's Development & Empowerment,Youth Affairs,Any Other,|
|Operational Area-States||ARUNACHAL PRADESH, ASSAM, testingswss, ASSAM, BIHAR, MEGHALAYA, MANIPUR, NAGALAND, TRIPURA, WEST BENGAL, ASSAM,|
|Operational Area-District||ARUNACHAL PRADESH->Papum Pare, ASSAM->Barpeta, Bongaigaon, Cachar, Darrang, Dhemaji, Dhubri, Dibrugarh, Goalpara, Golaghat, Hailakandi, Jorhat, Kamrup, Karbi Anglong, Karimganj, Kokrajhar, Lakhimpur, Morigaon, Nagaon, Nalbari, testingswss->, ASSAM->Sivasagar, Sonitpur, Tinsukia, BIHAR->Araria, Madhepura, Supaul, MEGHALAYA->East Garo Hills, East Khasi Hills, Jaintia Hills, West Garo Hills, MANIPUR->Churachandpur, Thoubal, NAGALAND->Dimapur , TRIPURA->North Tripura, WEST BENGAL->Murshidabad , Nadia , North Twenty Four Parganas, South Twenty Four Parganas, ASSAM->Kamrup Metropolitan, Udalguri, Baksa, Chirang,|
|FCRA Available||FCRA Registration no.|
Details of Achievements
|The Trust established a College viz, Maryam Ajmal Womens College of Science and Techonology for +2 (H.S) level Science course for girls students in the year 2006 and 31 nos of students passed from the college and studying Engineering, Medical and other courses in various parts of India.
2. The trust conducts Ajmal National Talent Search Examination from class III to XII every year and more than 140 student received one year scholarship and 4415 recived cash awards and citations.
3. Under Cent Percent Literacy Program (CPLP) more than 166 illeterate students are brought into main stream of education and another 198 students are imparted functional literacy.
4. The foundation sponsors students for Civil Services Examination coaching and in three years 3 students could clear the Exam.
5. The Trust conducts a four month Job Oriented Training Program for unemployed graduate youths and so far more than 175 students got job in National And Multi-National Companies.
6. More than 1200 students have received one time or monthly scholarship from the Trust.
7. The Trust conducts free coaching centers for regular and failed students of class X level (HSLC) every year in 22 centers and 601 students passed out 1062 in last three years with a 9% increase compare to previous results.
8. The Foundation has distributed 1228 nos of materials (Tri-Cycle, Wheel Chair, Hearing aids, Blind stick etc.) among differently able persons in colaboration with ALIMCO.
9. The Trust have assisted more than 500 nos of Elderly persons, widows, very poor persons with an one time assistance for treatment or necessities.
10. Every year the Trust extends relief to victims of flood, coldwave or ethnic violence providing food items, cloths, blankets, baby foods, tarpouline sheets etc.
11. The Trust has distributed more than 50 sewing machines among widows and very poor females for their livelihood.
12. Ajmal Foundation has provided Low Cost Housing materials among 125 BPL families.
13. The Trust has provided 76 hand carts and 55 Rickshaws among BPL families for livelihood.
14. The Foundation extended building grants to 5 schools and 5 colleges for infrastructure development.
15. The Trust distributed 150 Computers along with furniture among 38 schools and colleges in the state of Assam.
16. To provide pure drinking water in the remote and rural areas the Foundation has installed 150 Tubewells, 40 water coolars and 25 Aquaguard.
17. The Foundation has been running 3 centers to provide knowledge of Modern Information Technology free of cost.
18. The Foundation sponsors students of Minority Communities for IT Courses in different colleges all over India.
19. The Trust also constructed Sanitary Latrines in Schools, Colleges and Public places.
20. The Foundation also conducts Teachers training program, Intellectuals meet to focus on Civic issues as well as legal awareness among masses.
21. AJMAL Foundation received Best Ngo Skill Development in Silver category in 2016 by ASSOCHAM
22. AJMAL Foundation achieved Best Ngo In Skill Development in 2015 by ASSOCHAM
23. AJMAL Foundation received finalist award in Spirit of Humanity Award 2016 in Livelihood category by Americares India.
24. AJMAL Foundation received finalist Award in 2015 in training category in North East Social Impact award.
25. AJMAL Foundation also awarded as Best NGO for Generous and Outstanding Contribution in social sector.
Source of Funds
|Department Name||Source||Finacial Year||Amount Sanctioned||Purpose|
|for implementing MoMA sponsored skill Development Projects||Central||2015-2016||0 Rs||Ministry of Minority Affairs|
|Ministry of Minority Affairs||Central||2016-2017||4906101 Rs||Skill Training and Placement|
|Ministry of Rural Development||Central||2017-2018||48012042 Rs||Skill Training and Placement|
|Ministry of Minority Affairs||Central||2017-2018||54805000 Rs||Skill training and placement|
|Ministry of Minority Affairs||Central||2017-2018||54805000 Rs||Nai Manzil – An integrated Education and Livelihood initiative for the Minority Communities|
|Ministry of Minority Affairs||Central||2018-2019||23334500 Rs||Nai Manzil – An integrated Education and Livelihood initiative for the Minority Communities|
|Ministry of Minority Affairs||Central||2018-2019||524250 Rs||Leadership Development of Minority Women|
Haji Mufassil Ali Complex
Gandhi Vidyapeeth Road, Hojai.
P.O and P.S: Hojai.