Aashray Promotion of Social Enterprises Foundation
|Unique Id of VO/NGO||GJ/2017/0116460|
|Registered With||Registrar of Companies|
|Type of NGO||Private Sector Companies (Sec 8/25)|
|Copy of Registration Certificate||Available|
|Copy of Pan Card||Available|
|Act name||Companies Act 2013|
|City of Registration||Ahmedabad|
|State of Registration||GUJARAT|
|Date of Registration||30-07-2014|
|Name||Designation||Pan Card||Aadhaar Card|
|Mani Swaminathan Iyer||Chairman||Available||Available|
Sector/ Key Issues
|Key Issues||Agriculture,Biotechnology,Housing,Micro Small & Medium Enterprises,Science & Technology,Any Other,|
|FCRA Available||FCRA Registration no.|
|Not Available||Not Available|
Details of Achievements
|The goal of Aashray Incubator is to create replicable models for technical and business incubation for technological and social entrepreneurs who have products and services that will materially benefit the people at median and bottom of the pyramid levels. Its objectives are:
– Provide a platform for setting-up of appropriate, sustainable and scalable technological and social enterprises.
– Identify innovative business ideas and entrepreneurs, including those that have evolved in not-for-profit organisations, academic institutions, and R&D institutions for setting up techno social business ventures as incubatees.
– Provide optimal incubation support to incubatees, including through collaboration and networking with other entities in the incubation ecosystem.
– Collaborate with financing institutions, funders/ donors and individuals for funding start-ups/ accelerators supported by Aashray.
– Strengthen/ build the Aashray Endowment Fund through CSR contributions and donations from HNIs/ others to make available seed capital for innovations or ideas that may otherwise be shelved due to inadequacy or lack of funding.
– Nurture and provide consultancy support for setting-up of Aashray incubation model/ incubation eco-systems to promote the start-up movement in India.
– Develop appropriate infrastructure including state-of-the-art transitional R&D laboratories and equipment through collaborations.
– Build alliances with government agencies, incubators, industry and academia internationally to create an enabling and inclusive ecosystem for techno-social business start-ups.
Source of Funds
|Department Name||Source||Finacial Year||Amount Sanctioned||Purpose|
|Address||O/102 Nandanvan V
Near Preranatirth Derasar
Jodhpur Char Rasta